Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Dog Blog - Picture Book by Dog


 This book hit the spot.  It hit lots of spots, really. First, like my friend on the front proves, this book is tasty.  I know that tasting things that are not served to me in my special dinnerware is a skill I am told to stop, but books especially taste so darn good. Hard to resist. 

 The second spot it hits is right behind my left earl.  If I flop onto my side and wiggle just right, I can work that nice corner in  behind my ear and give myself a nice little ear rub.  

Third, this book hits a spot in my heart.  My friend on the cover was real sad for a long time.  He didn't have a nice person to hug him, feed him, take him for walks and most of all, to give him a name.  But one day, the prefect person found him and, boy or boy, did my buddy's life change.  There were hugs, crazy runs around the yard, TV time together, places to sniff every day, and lots and lots of paper.  He had fun and he is happy and safe and loved.

That's about it.  Real good book.  You all should find a dog friend. 

 My birthday was January 4th. I am now one year old, and I weigh 10 pounds.  I explore every day.  I am extra quiet when learning new tricks and trying out new spaces.  Here is a picture of me napping on

the dining room table.  I figured that my roommate left that chair out just far enough for me to jump and wiggle on to the table.  I think I was wrong about that because there was some hollering.  Lots of words like blah blah blah and then something about no one ever wanting to come to dinner with Mabel on the table.  Frankly, I don't see a problem with that.  I have plenty of floor space in my dining area for some extra serving dishes.

Enough about me. Read this book and get a dog..

From the boss....

Three Mondays until spring

Thanks for stopping by
Stay safe. stay healthy. Stay happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment