Thursday, April 24, 2008

Backstage Pass/Quickshots







Below are few shots of the action backstage. The band was also quite photogenic last night! The tech guys let me run the soundboard for the band every night at intermission. Despite my fun with the reverb button, the band plays "Margaritaville" for me several times each night.





Laurie, Brenda and Brad do double duty this year...on-stage and some offstage jobs!



















Al, Bill, Chuck and Jeff get the crowd going with their version of "The Lonely Goatherd. " You should see these "girls" dance!

Jerry also does two jobs for us. Here he is gettting ready to play Louie in the musical. He also plays bass in the band.




More pictures soon...I just need time to catch up with more people.

What am I reading? The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski, scheduled for release in June. I'm only on page 13, (I've been busy) but I'm finding themes similar to Hamlet, The Life of Pi ,and Watership Down.