Monday, November 21, 2011

My Cranky Thanksgiving Note

Happy Thanksgiving!



You all know me pretty well - testy, cantankerous, hard-boiled, sardonic, critical - yup, that's me, and more! So, since those are my primary personality traits, I am also guessing that you all don't know how much I value you, and how many times I smile and laugh because of you. You don't know how often a comment you made comes drifting back to me, giving me food for thought, and an opportunity to look at something in a new way. You might not see the awe I hold inside for your talents, or understand the respect I have for your intelligence. You inspire me to be a better person, or at least to aspire to be the kind of person you will keep in your life despite those aforementioned character flaws. I am grateful for your friendship.




Now go eat some turkey.