Monday, September 24, 2012

With Apologies to Cat Lovers


Well, my many critics tell me that I have a definite bias towards dogs, and blatantly  ignore their curious antithesis - the cat.  so, here you have it, my homage to two of my least favorite things - the cat, and the word "pee".
In truth, I got this  preview of a new novelty book of poems written by cats called I Could Pee on This.  Funny stuff.  I had to share.  Enjoy.



I Could Pee On This

Her new sweater doesn't small of me.
I could pee on that
She's gone out for the day and left her laptop
on the counter.
I could pee on that.
Her new boyfriend just pushed\
my head away.
I could pee on him.
She's ignoring me ignoring her.
I could pee everywhere.
She's making up for it by putting me on her lap.
I could pee on this.
I could pee on this.

HAR news...We had a great writing session for the musical last week.  Four new writers are working with us.  Tons of fun!