Monday, April 21, 2008

WHAT ARE YOU READING?

Until now, I haven't opened the blog up to comments. Reader comments on other blogs are nice and friendly, but tend to be of the the "Oh yes, I agree with you" variety. I would like my readers to hit that comment button and find substantive thoughts, suggestions, and perhaps event a few challenges. In addition, I am quite confident that, at least once a day, I would find this comment - "Jeeze Louise , Bev, don't you have a spellcheck on that computer of yours?"

I have been wanting to hear what you are reading, and hoping that eventually, we can pick a book a month and open the blog for comments on that book. What do you think?


Let's start with this? What's your favorite book ever, and why? Write as much or as little as you want. I can't wait to hear from you.


Here's my fave

When I first read this book, all I cared about was whether or not Boo was going to come out of the house. As an adult, I was enamored with Atticus' integrity and gentle strength.

See? That's all you have to write. Please keep it family friendly. Thanks. Now, someone please take the plunge. Be the first. Let's see where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment